The PHenomenal Mile on April 12 is right around the corner! Many of our community members have started virtual fundraising pages to celebrate and share their commitment to walk on April 12. Equally as exciting, others have set up virtual fundraising pages to support the Race of Our Lives campaign as a whole!
We thank our new supporters of the Race of Our Lives campaign and continue to thank all those who continually support the effort.
Below are the newest additions of virtual fundraising pages from the community:
- Alyssa Jackson's Walk For The Cure Page
- Raeana Rader’s PHighting Together for the Race of Our Lives Page
- Kristine Green’s LiPHe in the Grand Valley Page
- Bonnie Patricelli’s Page
- Tiffany Gunderman’s Long Beach Support Group Page
- Lauren Boyton’s PHighting to Stay PHenomenal Page
- Stacey Gausling’s Page – The PHenomenal Mile: A Personal Challenge for YOU!
- Kim Turner’s Page
- Deanna Edwards’ Page
- Joannie Yuille’s Page
Keep checking back for more updates on Race of Our Lives virtual fundraising pages from now until the race!